Once in awhile, HH uses a phrase, and I think it is apropos for today.
“I feel like a long-tailed cat in a room full of rockers.”
There’s another one about his rear end and alligators, but I think I’ll leave it at that.
This week, I’ve:
- Written and sent off to editors several articles, and I have another in the works for next week. (Thank you Lord.)
- Kept up with all my friends here and on Facebook, Twitter and Plurk. (I hope.)
- Baked a couple of cakes for birthdays. One is in the oven as we speak.
- Readied a portion of the house for the annual Easter celebration. That will take more work next week. Fortunately, I have four helpers.
- Oh, and , along with seven other garden writers spread all across the country, I am writing a blog for Lowe’s.
I’m thrilled. While shopping, I think I’ve accosted every Lowe’s garden center employee I can find to tell them. They look a bit shell shocked, but that’s all right. I’ve over forty. I can start being eccentric. Right?
Here’s a link to the last three posts on Lowe’s Grow Along blog which I’ve written so far. If you clickety click the top banner, you can see all the posts by each writer.
Week One: My adventures in gardening.
Week Two: The Earth laughs in flowers (vegetables too).
Week Three: It’s all about the soil.
Please feel free to stop on by and leave me a question or a comment over the garden fence. I’d love to chat.