After I wrote the post, Rain Music, about the joys of my rain chain, I was contacted by the good people at Teak, Wicker and More. They asked if I would like to try one of their products, or give one away.
Guess which one I chose? I wanted to give you, my dear readers, something beautiful.
I was able to choose any item from their outdoor furniture line. Several people commented on the rain chain post that they would like a rain chain of their own, so I thought this would be perfect.
Here are the features (copied directly from their website):
- Crafted from stainless steel electroplated copper
- Available in 6 different cup styles
- Available in full and half length chains
- May be shortened or combined with another chain to create various lengths
- Easily attaches to existing gutter systems
- Hanging attachment included
- Some assembly and installation required
- Full Length Dimensions: 96″ H x 3″ W x 3″ D
For a chance to win, here is what you need to do:
- Comment on this post and say where you think you would use the rain chain. Your answer has no bearing on who wins. I just want to know. Nosy, I guess.
- The contest ends on May 10th at Midnight, CST.
- The winner will be chosen via the random number generator on Random.org., and
- The contest is only open to citizens within the continental United States. To all my friends in other countries, I’m sorry. It’s just too expensive for the company to ship overseas.
Now, I hope you’re as excited as I am. Comment away, and let’s see who wins.