After my post regarding tools, I talked to the nice folks at Ethel Gloves, and they would like to give one lucky reader a pair of their beautifully crafted gloves (a value of $20). The winner even gets to choose the color. Personally, I like Jubilee shown above, but that’s because I’m a blue girl.
I enjoy the Ethels I received at the Chicago Garden Bloggers Spring Fling very much. They aren’t for pruning roses (for that I would need the rose gloves), but with their great fit and elastic around the wrist, I use them for everything else. In other words, I get them very dirty and throw them in the washer. Out they come, sparkling clean and ready for work again.
So, put on your thinking caps. Tell me your best glove story. Did they save you from needing a manicure, or did they keep your fingers from being stung?
If you don’t have a glove wearing story, then tell me of a time when you should have worn them? That might be even more interesting.
- Contest ends Tuesday, March 16 at Midnight CST.
- You can enter once, and if you tweet or facebook your entry, you get double points. Include the link in a separate comment so I know.
- Make sure you give me your name and a valid email address in the comment form. If you win, it’s the only way I can reach you.
- The winner will be announced on Friday, March 19, 2010.
- I will then contact Ethel Gloves with the winner’s information. Ethel will give the winner a specific code for her gloves. This contest is open to persons in the United States.
For those who didn’t win, Ethel Gloves is giving a ten percent off coupon starting Wednesday, March 17, 2010 and ending on Tuesday, March 23, 2010. Just plug RDR10 at their website, and you’ll get 10% off.
Sounds like a deal to me.